Vic Salazar - CEO/Owner/Presenter
Retired Texas Educator:
Superintendent of Schools, Director of Curriculum, Director of Human Resources, High School Principal,
Junior High Principal, Biology Teacher, and Head Boy's Basketball Coach (36 years in education).
Vice President of Sales for Trevor Romain:(2010-2013)
Supporting schools with educational programs to serve the emotional needs of students.
Certified Anti-Bullying Trainer
Nationwide day long workshop presenter.
- Region XII Boot Camp for Educators, Waco, TX – August, 2010, “Bully Prevention”
- Indiana School Counselor Association Conference, Indianapolis, Nov. 2010 “Bully Prevention”
- Region VIII Bully Awareness Workshop, Kilgore, TX. January, 2011
- MASBA – San Antonio, Texas, Jan. 2011, 2012, 2013 – “Improve Academics/Prevention Bullying”
- TASA-Mid-Winter, Austin, TX, Jan. 2011, “Bully Prevention and Improve Academics”.
- Brookshire ISD District In-Service, Brookshire, TX, February, 2011, “Bully Prevention”
- TCBSBM – San Antonio, TX, March, 2011, “Bully Prevention”
- Killeen ISD, Killen, TX, Counselor/Administrator Workshop, March, 2011, “Bully Prevention”
- NAFIS Conference, Washington DC, April, 2011, “Bully Prevention”
- TASA/TASB Convention, Austin, Texas, Sept, 2011, “Bully Prevention”
- Florida Counselor Convention, Ft. Lauderdale, Nov. 2011. “Bully Prevention”-Poster Presentation
- Trinity ISD, Trinity, Texas, Staff Development Speaker, December, 2011, “Bully Prevention”
- Hollenbeck Middle School, Los Angeles, CA, Staff Development, December, 2011, “Bully Prevention/Improve Academics”
- Edcouch Elsa ISD Staff Development September 2012, Character Education/Improve Student Achievement
- Uvalde ISD, Texas Staff Development September 2012, “Prevent Bullying in Schools”.
- District training during the 2013 two weeks of staff development days:
Granbury ISD, Round Rock ISD, Judson ISD, Karnes City ISD, Royal ISD, Trinity ISD, Aransas Pass ISD and LaMarque ISD.