Understanding and Preventing Bullying /
Sexual Harassment Training
4 hour presentation
The presentation addresses the nature of bullying and the rationale for preventing and stopping it. In addition, videos of true bully stories will be used.
The following are addressed:
- What is bullying?
- Facts about bullying
- Forms of bullying
- Recognize the bully, victim and by-standers warning signs
- Role of the schools preventing bullying
- Purpose of the school anti-bullying policies
- Student suicides and prevention
- Prevention of cyber bullying
- Reporting bullying
- Prevention strategies for teachers, students and parents.
The Anti-Bullying Training can be geared towards any desired audience:
- Teachers / Aides
- Counselors / Parents
- Bus Drivers
- Cafeteria Workers
- Custodial Staff / Support Staff
- Students (6th - 9th grades)
NEW: EVERY CAMPUS TRAINED WILL RECEIVE A SEPARATE 30 SLIDE ANTI-BULLYING POWER POINT STUDENT LESSON FOR TEACHERS TO USE. 1-2, 3-6, 6-8, 9-12.